Openwater Swim Coaching
We offer a range of coaching and swim trekking. You can choose to be part of a group or have a 1:1 or 1:2 session.
Our bespoke service is focused to meet your swimming aims. For those who are triathletes we can work with you to improve your overall performance for the swim phase and provide you with a number of training sessions for use in the pool and openwater.
Where We Work
When coaching we work in a number of different environments, from the pool, enclosed openwater / inland water to openwater proper (the sea).
Where we start and where we go will depend on your needs, the prevailing conditions and what you want to get from the coaching.
In the Pool
5 Block swim coaching block. Emphasis on Openwater swim skills and fitness
Currently running on a Tuesday evening 9pm – 10pm @ Truro School
Book in advance please
£55 pp per 5 block swim
Taster on openwater swimming
1 hour introduction to openwater swimming*
2 hour “early season” introduction to open water, this is similar to the 3hr below but minus the pool session
3 hour introduction to open water swimming (min 4 people):
- 1 x 1hr technique session in the swimming pool
- 2 x 1hr openwater sessions dates and times to suit
- Day 1 – Truro Schools Ben Ainslie Centre swimming pool session for ability assessment and basic open water skills
- Day 2 – Introduction acclimatisation inshore swim and technique analysis*
- Day 3 – Swim journey along the coast incorporating previous skills*
1 : 1 open water tuition*
£35 pp ph
1 : 2 open water tuition*
£25 pp ph
Group booking *
£ various (based on size)
Bespoke packages avaliable for beginner to advanced in indviduals and or small groups*
*Openwater wetsuit must be worn for all openwater sessions